Order and Shipping Policies
- All orders will be shipped once payment is received. No exceptions. Personalized/custom orders will not be started until paid in full.
- We are unable to accept returns or refunds on personalized/customized items. However, if there is an issue with your item, please contact us. Please be sure to check name spelling and dates before submitting. We will not be responsible for incorrect spelling or date errors submitted by customer. Contact us immediately if you notice an error.
- Returns for change of mind: return postage is responsibility of buyer. Refunds will be given for-non-customized/personalized items within 5 days of customer receipt. Refunds will be processed once item is received in good condition minus transaction and processing fees incurred for original order processing. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- There will be a charge to correct any customer errors or changes for wording or names. For cancellations of non-custom, repeat orders, mistake or change of mind, we will gladly refund the purchase price minus any transaction fees incurred for online processing. For personalized items, if we have started your order, we will refund shipping fee in full
- We do our best to ship your order as soon as possible. Shipping times are approximate and noted below each item. You will be notified when your order ships with tracking number. Beneath the Harvest Moon is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages or incorrect addresses given by customer.
- If an items arrives broken, please contact us immediately, as we have insurance and tracking for that reason. All claims for damaged items must be received within 3 days of receipt of package.
- Pickup orders: if you have selected the option to pick up your item locally, BTHM will hold prepaid items for 90 days. Every effort will be made to contact the customer to arrange for pickup. Abandoned items past 90 days will be resold or donated and no refunds will be issued.
- Shipping to continental United States only at this time. If you live outside this area, we will consider shipping on a case by case basis and a custom shipping quote will apply. Customs, taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Beneath The Harvest Moon does not disclose, share or sell your personal information. Your information will only be used to communicate with you about your order, fulfill your order, for legal purposes (ie: paying taxes)
We hope you enjoy our handmade items and welcome questions or comments. Thank you for your business!